L-Isoleucine L-Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids, which comes under BCAA(branched Chain Amino Acids), is known for its ability to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle.
It is a crucial building block for protein synthesis and can significantly aid the energy supply of the mitochondria, the power house inside each cell. Another function is the stimulation of insulin production and consistent maintenance of nitrogen levels inside the body.
It helps boost energy and helps the body recover from damage due to damage and destruction of cells from exercise and training. It is used as fuel by muscle cells, sparing other amino acids from being burned up. It plays an important role in protein synthesis, anabolism and anti-catabolism
Foods that have high amounts of Isoleucine include eggs, soy protein, seaweed, turkey, chicken, lamb, cheese, and fish
- It improves Immunity
- Helps in muscle building and fat reduction
- Promotes tissue repair after surgery or tauma
- Increases blood hemoglobin production
- Increases energy
- Controls Blood glucose, Good for diabetic people
- Good for skin care, as it will increase collagen and elastin production